Using only the highest quality components provided by our world-class partners Bosch Rexroth, Sun Hydraulics, Hydac and many others, our engineering team helps design custom power units specific to your applications needs. With dedicated engineering teams in Tampa, FL, Portland, OR and Seattle (Kent), WA, we design, assemble and test smaller HPUs in house. Check out our video to learn more about our state-of-the-art facility in Kent, WA allowing us to serve those in the Pacific Northwest with the high-quality, high-performance HPUs you expect and deserve.
Looking for something standard? We can do that too. As a valued distributor for Bosch Rexroth products, we proudly offer Bosch Rexroth GoPak™ HPUs.
Some main features include:
- Millions of variants possible (expansive feature options)
- High quality tank-top pump-motor group design
- Reservoir sizes from 5 US gallons to 200 US gallons (mineral oil fluid)
- Horsepower range from 1 to 75
- Pressure range from 200 to 4000 psi
- Pump displacement range from 4 to 140 cm3 per revolution (variable and fixed models)
Benefits of GoPak™ HPUs:
- Easy Design: Contact us to get started using the easy online GoDesigner design configurator to customize your HPU.
- Fast Delivery: GoPack HPUs are designed with commonly used parts for faster delivery.
- Low Cost: custom HPUs without the added cost of engineer design time.
Whether your application requires a custom or standard HPU solution, we’ve got you covered.