Here’s How It Works:
GCC will loan a Hydraulic Hose Crimp Machine that you can use at no cost along with pumps and die sets?
In exchange for the use of the machine, we require three things:
- A signed loan agreement.
- An agreement to purchase all hose & fittings from GCC.
- An initial stock up inventory order to be mutually agreed upon by you and your GCC representative.
*The required spend to qualify for each crimper varies
Benefits of GCC Crimper Program:
- You get the use of a new or completely refurbished machine without the initial investment.
- Your only expenditure is to purchase hose and fitting inventory… items that you need to purchase anyway.
- You reduce your downtime, or the downtime of your customers, by having the capability to produce hydraulic hose assemblies on site.
- GCC has over $1M of hose & fittings inventory ready for purchase.
How Do You Get Started?
- Contact your GCC Account Manager or send us an email at email@example.com so we can walk you through the process.
- Determine what sizes and styles of hydraulic hose and fittings you use or may use in the future.
- Place an order for the appropriate inventory of hose and fittings.
- Schedule a time for your GCC Account Manager to meet at your facility to conduct machine training.